Numerical Puzzles For Your Brain
When you access the site Kakuros.com, data is exchanged between your computer and a server where this site is hosted online. This document aims to detail what type of data is exchanged, who has access to it and what is the data used for.
Type of Data and Usage
We are collecting personal, non-identifiable information for the purposes of running this site optimally. Below you can find some concrete examples:
- we gather statistical information about the resolution of our users' screen, in order to find out what are the most popular resolutions used by our users - on which we should focus our web design efforts.
- we gather statistical information about the geographical location of our users, in order to invest in server infrastructure that's in proximity to popular user groups (in order to optimize latency and page load speeds).
- we collect details regarding the browsers used by our users, to be able to focus our development efforts on recent browsers with significant market adoption.
- after you visit this site the first time, we tell your browser to remember the visit and tell us about it the next time, to enable us to show you an introductory game as part of your first visit experience.
- we record aggregated information about the date and hour of user visits, as well as the means through which you arrived at this site, in order to identify marketing opportunities that increase our overall user traffic.
Who Has Access
We rely (either occasionally or on a continuous basis) with partners that help us operate the site. As part of this collaboration, our partners may gain access to part of your data. Below you can find some concrete examples:
- we rely on third party Content Delivery Networks (such as Amazon CloudFront) in order to optimize the speed and latency with which we serve games to your computer. All CDNs have certified that they are compliant with the GDPR EU legislation regarding data protection and privacy.
- in order to monetize our work, we might partner with an ad delivery network, that will use statistical information (such as your country) in order to present you with advertisement that's more likely to engage you with. We only work with ad networks that are certified to be GDPR compliant.
- we use hosting providers (including Hetzner and Digital Ocean) that might, theoretically, in some limited cases, access the data on our servers through physical inspection. We do not expect such an incident to become a possibility as part of regular operations of this site.
© 2019 - All rights reserved. - About - Privacy